This training is aimed to:
- Prepare participants for [email protected] Certification exam offered by IREB, Germany
- Describe agile values and principles, emphasizing the importance of RE work on an Agile project.
- Describe the Requirement Engineer’s role on Agile projects.
- Key principles of performing RE activities on Agile projects.
- Define Agile requirements with user stories to build a product backlog.
- Handling functional and non-functional requirements in Agile
- Release planning:
o Discuss the important role the requirements engineer plays in release planning.
o Describe the steps in release planning.
o Create a release plan.
- Groom the product backlog:
o Understand the importance of elicitation and requirements analysis in getting the detail necessary to build the product increment.
o Use just enough requirements modelling to groom the product backlog.
- Explain the importance of Scrum ceremonies and artefacts.
- Describe the importance of and steps in a Scrum retrospective.
- Scaling Agile framworks,