You will learn:
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
- Product build-up
- The relevance of user stories
- Setting and achieving strategic product goals
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Forecasting capability with Scrum
- Product development involving multiple teams
- The total cost of ownership
Hiren Doshi, PST, The Instructor & Coach
Hiren Doshi, Author, Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer and coach, is a Scrum enthusiast and an agent for organizational change.
He has a distinguished 22-years career in leading the full life cycle software development of which.
He has facilitated over 50 Scrum.org workshops on PSF, PSM, PSPO and SPS and trained over 1200 participants.
Thanks for submitting your information! Please continue with the checkout process.