Data-focused organizations perform better and making the most of the data is key in making sound business decisions. Your strong business analysis skills coupled with the knowledge, competencies and experience performing business analytics activities are in high demand.
A recent article ranked business analysis among the most in-demand skills of 2019, along with analytical reasoning. Certification in Business Data Analytics is the key to help you prepare for these in-demand skills and to remain on top of industry trends.
Earning this certification informs employers of your passion for and competencies performing business analysis on analytics initiatives. The certification helps identify skilled business data analytics professionals to organizations seeking these in-demand skills.
After this training, you will be able to demonstrate your skills to:
- Understanding the Business Data Analytics Life Cycle
- Identify the Research Questions
- Source Data
- Analyze Data
- Interpret and Report Results
- Use Results to Influence Business Decision-Making
- Manage the model life cycle
- Use AI/ML without writing code.