CBAP certification training helps you to master the highest skills of business analysis including advanced documentation, effective planning, and the design of business solutions. Covering the core concept model of business analysis and the six knowledge areas of the BABOK® Guide Version 3, this course prepares you to ace the IIBA-CBAP exam.
Prepare with the most comprehensive course delivered in association with Watermark Learning . It includes:
- 12 Months access to CBAP Self-paced eLearning Platinum pack
- Comprehensive interactive training to make you understand Business Analysis, BABOK and apply it. Attend any training session in next 6 months.
- Assistance in completing your IIBA application.
- IIBA Approved 35 PDU's - enough to apply and sit for the CBAP
- Preparation Guide for CBAP
- 90-days access to Watermark's Online CBAP exam simulator.
- BABOK Study Tables
- BABOK Flip Cards
- BABOK poster
- BABOK posters
- Post training coaching for 90-days to answer all your questions and clear the doubts
How do I become a CBAP® Certified professional?
Becoming a certified professional can be accomplished in just a few easy steps.
- Obtain a formal CBAP® training from a Premium IIBA Endorsed Education Provider like Vellicate Technologies who, along with its partner Watermark Learning, have helped over 50% of the BAs world-wide earn this certificate.
- Acquire the IIBA membership and apply for the CBAP® exam online on IIBA website, for a total cost of $450.
- Prepare with Vellicate prep resources and validate your preparation with our exam simulator which has shown almost 100% correlation with the actual exam.
- Upon passing the exam, you will be awarded the CBAP® certification from IIBA
What are the pre-requisites for CBAP?
The IIBA-CBAP® training course requires minimum of 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas. You need a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development (PDs) in the past four years. Also, you need two references from a career manager, customer (internal or external) or CBAP® Professional, and a signed IIBA® Code of Conduct.
Do you provide practice tests as part of this training?
Yes, you will receive 90-days access to the exam simulator which has over 1200 CBAP-like questions similar to the tone and complexity as the actual exam. The simulator provides you unlimited chapter-wise drills and mock practice tests. The correct and wrong answers are presented with detailed explanation and a reference to the BABOK section so that you learn from your mistakes.
If I have some questions while I study after the training, what help can I receive?
It is quite normal to come across some areas of BABOK that are not understood clearly or completely. You can reach out to Vellicate via email and we will answer your questions.
You will also be able to join our learner's community and post your questions. You receive answers quickly.
Do you provide assistance in completing the CBAP application?
IIBA has put sufficient rigor in assessing applicant's eligibility. Hence many find the application process tedious and difficult.
Vellicate explains the application process, helps you document your experience, and review your application so that you don't loose the application fee of $125 due to the rejection.