Want to make sure that you are ready for the “BCS – Foundation Certification in Business Analysis” exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try? This comprehensive training will prepare you for the Foundation Certification exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have.
This certificate covers the range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are applicable to Business Analysis. Candidates are required to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of these aspects of Business Analysis.
This certification provides a foundation for the range of specialist BCS modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change
Through this course you will:
- Develop your skills to successfully support business change programs
- Understand how to identify and evaluate options for improving your business
- Gain an internationally recognized certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world
- Become an Associate Member of BCS (for the first year) for free on gaining a certification and enjoy all the benefits of membership
Map your skills and identify your goals along your career path by following the SFIAplus industry-standard framework
You will gain a broad knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis principles / techniques including:
- The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
- Investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping
- How to categorize, analyze and manage stakeholders
- How to model business processes
- Making a business and financial case and assessing feasibility
- How to establish, document and model requirements